This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Capturing the bits in Dataframe and Configuration Frame

Jun 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Hi,

I am working on capturing the Configuration and Dataframes streamed out by a PMU.I started with the module(snippet) Devicetodata in 5 easy steps.I can capture/view the Phasors,Angles,Timestamp,Frequency with this snippet.I have been trying to access the cells but have'nt been successful.How can we capture the raw information streamed out from the PMU,i'e Configuration frame and Dataframe (the data frame bits).Any help suggestions are appreciate

regards

vijay

Coordinator
Jun 8, 2011 at 5:18 PM

You should attach to the ReceivedFrameBufferImage event which provides the bytes array in question:

/// <summary>
        /// Occurs when a frame buffer image has been received.
        /// </summary>
        /// <remarks>
        /// <see cref="EventArgs{T1,T2,T3,T4}.Argument1"/> is the <see cref="FundamentalFrameType"/> of the frame buffer image that was received.<br/>
        /// <see cref="EventArgs{T1,T2,T3,T4}.Argument2"/> is the buffer that contains the frame image that was received.<br/>
        /// <see cref="EventArgs{T1,T2,T3,T4}.Argument3"/> is the offset into the buffer that contains the frame image that was received.<br/>
        /// <see cref="EventArgs{T1,T2,T3,T4}.Argument4"/> is the length of data in the buffer that contains the frame image that was received.
        /// </remarks>
        public event EventHandler<EventArgs<FundamentalFrameType, byte[], intint>> ReceivedFrameBufferImage;

Jun 10, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Thanks a lot Ritchie