This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

state estimation with openPDC

Aug 20, 2015 at 10:54 PM
Hi,
i'm a student working on the final thesis for the master degree. My situation is: i am simulating a grid with some PMU in real time. Now i need to store the data from PMUs in a PDC and then i have to proceed with the state estimation and, at the end, show everything in a graphical interface.
I've read that it is possible to use openPDC for the state estimation and for the interface but i don't know how. Could you please help me with it? An example or a guide will be ok.

Kind Regards,
Thank you.
Sep 17, 2015 at 3:12 PM
Sep 17, 2015 at 4:47 PM
ritchiecarroll wrote:
Take a look at this: https://phasoranalytics.codeplex.com/
Thank you for your reply, i had already seen that options but i have a problem with it. As i have already asked i was trying to add the linear state estimation to openPDC but i found some problems:

1) i can't add "Extreme Optimization redistributables" to the working directory of openPDC because the file is not in the binaries folder downloaded.

2) i've tried to go ahead adding only "SynchrophasorAnalytics.dll" but i can't find "Linear State Estimator" in the drop-down selection.

Could you please help me about it?

Regards,
Daniele.