This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Output Stream Error

Dec 3, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I just installed the OpenPDC and I was following the directions on the help section. When I got to the "Launch Device Wizard" and tried to click the"Add New" button and somehow it gave me an error message saying "There are no more devices to add to the Output Stream". However, I created several devices with the instruction provided. Can anyone help me on this? I got stuck on this part and I couldn't get the output at all. Thank you so much.

Dec 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM

This message usually means that all of the input devices have been added to the output stream so there are no more devices to be added. How and where did you add devices? Please click on Devices --> Browse menu to see if any of your devices listed there.

To add new input/source deivce/PMU, go to Devices/Add New (Manual) to type in all the information about a device or go to Add New (Wizard) to use connection and configuration files. For more information please refer to: http://openpdc.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Manager%20Configuration&referringTitle=Documentation#using_openpdcmanager. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you,
Mehul Thakkar