This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Replay Stored data in OpenPDC Manager became stucked

Jun 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Hello everybody, 

I have a question on the replay procederes of the .pmuCapture files inside OpenPDC manager.

I have backuped an hour of recording stream coming from a concentrator ( built with OpenPDC - outputstream ) that has sent the data with the protocol C37.118 at 50f/s.

The recording is made with the PMU connection tester with the capture routine. 

I can configure the .pmucapture file correctly as a new device on another OpenPDC for the replay, but, it happens that in the middle of the replay everything became stuck , The openpdc cant go on with the replay , and i get some messages like :

" Invalid binary image detected - check sum of data frame did not match "  

" Exception: Invalid binary image detected - check sum of ConfigurationFrame2 did not match

"Exception: Invalid binary image detected - check sum of HeaderFrame did not match

" Exception: Invalid binary image detected - check sum of DataFrame did not match

"Exception: WARNING: Encountered an undefined frame type identfier "208". Output was not parsed."

"Exception: WARNING: Encountered an undefined frame type identfier "160". Output was not parsed."

"Exception: WARNING: Encountered an undefined frame type identfier "192". Output was not parsed."

I have tried to remake the recording .pmucapture files, and  to increase the parsing exceptions admitted. but without better results. 

If you have any suggest for solve that it could be helpful for us. 

Thankyou in advice

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Looks like you have selected the wrong protocol. When you saved the data is was likely in IEEE C37.118, however, the default sample file is in IEEE 1344. Try changing the protocol to "IEEE C37.118-2005" and I'll bet it starts working.

Good luck!
Ritchie

Nov 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Hello. We're experimenting the same problems with our openPDC, in the MedFasee Project. We tried generate the data file (.pmuCapture) in several ways, and the problems described by "LogicLab01" are always present. Did you solve the problem?

Thanks.