This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Difference between calculated measurements and other measurements refresh rates

Jul 31, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Edited Aug 1, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I've created an Action Adapter based on Loss of Field adapter to calculate real and reactive power and an UserControl (based on CalculatedMeasurementsUserControl) where users can set inputs and outputs of this adapter.

The required inputs are a voltage magnitude, a voltage phase angle, a current magnitude and a current phase angle measurements. The required outputs are a real power and a reactive power measurements, also defined as two new SignalTypes.

To use the adapter, I just need to create an instance of it at the UserControl created and add the required inputs and outputs (prevoiously created).

After created and initialized the adapater I could see the output measurements on Graph Measurements and Device Measurements UserControls.

The outputs are calculated correctly but are shown in chart at a refresh rate lower than the other measurements refresh rates, as shown in the image below, though the settings of both (like Frames Per Second and Time Resolution) are the same:

http://s11.postimage.org/ry3gvthfn/Sem_t_tulo.png

The defined and the estimated frame rates are also the same for both, which means the problem is not with the adatpter nor the other measuremnts.

Does anybody know what might be the problem and how to fix it?

Thanks!
Guilherme

Aug 1, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Edited Aug 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Problem solved.

I was atribuiting to the field m_analysisInterval the FramesPerSecond value, which results in an analysis rate of 1 per second.

I've just set m_analysisInterval 1, which results in an analysis rate equal to the frames per second rate.