This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

No "InputMeasurementKeys" in Connection String Parameters list of adapters extending CalculatedMeasurementBase

Feb 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Hello, there
I am puzzled about how we can specify "InputMeasurementKeys" and "outputMeasurements" for the adapters extending CalculatedMeasurementBase, e.g Power Calculator, Frequency Excursion. Those parameters are not listed in the Connection String Parameters list any more. When I read the document on "power calculations in the openPDC and openPG", I see that there are those parameters for the Power Calculator by then. But once I updated to the latest version of openPDC, I can't see those parameters any more.

Can I just specify them in "Connection String" textbox? What will happen if I don't specify the InputMeasurementKeys"? Will it parse all the input measurements? Or it will parse none?

Thank you!
Coordinator
Feb 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Hello zoeyezhang,

I have just checked with the latest version and have found that those parameters are, indeed, missing from the parameters list. I'll mark this on my to-do list. In the meantime, yes, you can just specify them in the "Connection String" textbox, and doing so will automatically add them to the parameters list. If they are left out, then it will parse none.

Thanks,
Stephen
Feb 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Stephen,
Thanks a lot for your reply. It becomes much clear to me!

Thanks again.

Zoe