This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

AdoOutputAdapter

May 30, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Hello,
I am using a real SEL 421 PMU to send data to the openPDC and have it archived. I am using the ADO output adapter to store data in a MySQL archive. (I have previously posted a question regarding the MySQL output adapter. This one is not related to that).

I am seeing an error in the error log. I have pasted the error here,
Exception Source: System.Core
Exception Type: System.InvalidOperationException
Exception Message: Sequence contains no elements
Exception Target Site: Aggregate

---- Stack Trace ----
System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate(source As IEnumerable1, func As Func3)
   openPDC.exe: N 00226
AdoAdapters.AdoOutputAdapter.BulkInsert(measurements As IEnumerable`1)
   openPDC.exe: N 00370
AdoAdapters.AdoOutputAdapter.ProcessMeasurements(measurements As IMeasurement[])
   openPDC.exe: N 00083
TVA.Collections.ProcessQueue`1.ProcessItems(items As T[])
   openPDC.exe: N 00050

I checked in the console and this error appears every few measurements. Is it because the ADO adpater does not support real PMU data archiving or am I doing something wrong here ?

I am using the following connection string.

TableName=Measurement;sourceids=PPA;DbconnectionString={server=localhost;port=3306;protocol=tcp;database=outputadapter;uid=root;pwd=mypwd};dataProviderString={AssemblyName={MySql.Data, Version=6.2.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d}; ConnectionType=MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection; AdapterType=MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataAdapter};MeasurementReportingInterval=1;BulkInsertLimit=1024;

Any help in this issue is appreciated. Thank you for your time.