This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

ICCP output

Nov 3, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for some documentation about ICCP Export Output, is this implemented?

Best Regards,

Luiz Henrique

Nov 5, 2009 at 7:20 PM

We have an export mechanism that currently writes a file with measurements on an interval that can then get picked a by a standard ICCP server. We have been considering writing a direct ICCP protocol plug-in for the system, is this something you think would be of value?

Nov 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Hello Ritchie,

we are looking for an OPC or ICCP output to send information to a SCADA system. I saw on the folder about ICCP Export, that's why I asked.

Thanks for your help and time!

Best Regards,

Luiz Henrique

Jan 6, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Hello Ritchie,

first of all, I wish an excellent 2010!

I'll integrate the OpenPDC with a SCADA system. Before anything I'll study the SCADA system looking for possible solutions (like you did with the file).

I remembered you have been considering implementing a direct ICCP plug-in, do you think this can happen or it's better I look for a solution like the file export.

Thank you,

Luiz Henrique

Jan 15, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I just checked-in the file based ICCP data export module to the Synchrophasor solution - hopeuflly this will get you started. This adapter is good example of basic "downsampling" for interoperability with other applications within the openPDC.

Hope this helps!

Ritchie

Jan 20, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Thank you very much for your help Ritchie!

Best Regards,

Luiz Henrique